HautBas
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

The city that never sleeps

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
The city that never sleepsMar 07 Mai 2013, 00:03
The city that never sleeps

Noah never gets lost. Never. Ever. So where the fuck was he and why was he lost ? It was the fourth time he stood still, scanning the horizon with the hope of finding any reference point he could use, but it was no use. His mind couldn't track his location. What's the fucking use of being a mutant if your ability keeps fucking everything up ? Shit. He kicked a can, his hands buried in the pockets of his jeans, and sighed. This was bad. He had promised Gage he'd be back by 7, and according to his cellphone - which couldn't find a signal - it was currently 6:30. He'd be in deep shit if he was late. Gage was one of the last people on earth you wanted to get angry. The little guy wasn't the most patient person in the world, and especially loathed waiting for Noah. But this was hardly his fault, right ? He simply had no clue where he was. The streets still looked like the common New York streets, but it had suddenly gotten really dark. Furthermore, the silence was nerve-racking.

New York City, the city that never sleeps, was dead.

Dernière édition par Siparti le Mar 21 Avr 2020, 12:45, édité 3 fois

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeSiv (25)Patya (18)July (32)Jez / Pencil (14)Unknown (2X)Susan (21)
Nano. MondeNano. MondeAPChimèresX-MenX-MenZomzomLockwood
AvatarAvatarSivPatyaJulyJezUnknownSusan
Petite Langoustine au Caramel
Alyaa
Crédit avatar : Ghibli
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsMar 14 Mai 2013, 19:47
Where was she again? She glanced at the streets around and couldn't recognize any sign or building. Even worse, she could hardly remember herself leaving the camp. Okay, I know, she was used to forgotting everything she does but still, the whole city felt odd to her. I got myself into a fix all over again, aren't I? She sighed. Come on...

The city that never sleeps Alyaa_10The city that never sleeps Alyaa_10The city that never sleeps Alyaa_10
The city that never sleeps Alyaa_11

The city that never sleeps Poi_ro10
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsMar 14 Mai 2013, 22:29
And as if his luck couldn't get any worse, the first living being he ran into, happened to be a chick. How would he explain that to the little guy, huh ? "Oh, sorry I was late. I - the mutant with expert tracking abilities - got lost in town with a young female." Cause his reputation wasn't bad enough yet. But hey. He WAS lost. And though his ego would prevent him from asking the way, he could hardly let a harmless girl walk around by herself, right ?

Hey ! You !

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeSiv (25)Patya (18)July (32)Jez / Pencil (14)Unknown (2X)Susan (21)
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsMer 15 Mai 2013, 00:08
At the very moment she was thinking that oddly there wasn’t anybody around – not even a corpse –, she was hit by a running… something. She turned on her heels raising her hammer over her head only to find that this body was actually alive – and I straight “alive”. It was able to talk for that matter.
Hey you yourself! What kind of man runs into women like this nowadays? Isn’t it a bit old-fashioned to you?

The city that never sleeps Alyaa_10The city that never sleeps Alyaa_10The city that never sleeps Alyaa_10

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsMer 15 Mai 2013, 13:50
He stopped dead in his tracks. Seriously ? The only thing he had said was "hey" and she was being curt ? Oh god... please... don't tell me she is in that time of the month. Last thing he needed right now.

I would've bowed down and kissed your hand, but I'm kind of in a hurry, lady.

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsVen 17 Mai 2013, 00:18
Huh? In a hurry he said? Unknown looked over his shoulder, arching an eyebrow, but she couldn't see anything. What are you running away from? Zombies? I don't even hear a single one. She nonchalantly through her hammer against her shoulder and stared at him carefully... No weapon. Who's this guy, strolling about in the city center without any weapon?

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsVen 17 Mai 2013, 00:30
He laughed. Zombies. Tch. And shook his head. No, but seriously. Can you tell me how to get out of these parts ? I have an appointment I can't miss. He urged her to talk fast with a hand movement.

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsVen 17 Mai 2013, 01:09
Was that scorn? What was wrong with him? Zombies were serious matter, how could he laugh? Besides, she had hoped he would have told her where she was. Okay. Now we have a problem. Cause I can't show you the way since I don't know where we are. In fact, I don't even recognize the district!

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsVen 17 Mai 2013, 22:55
Seriously ? He seemed silent for a second, thinking, then opened his wonderfully attractive (what ? >A>) mouth again. Please tell me we're still in New York. We're still in New York... right ? Noah somehow had the nagging feeling that, no, they weren't, but no logic could possibly explain where else he was.

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsSam 18 Mai 2013, 23:10
Wait. What? New York? How could we...? She thought for a minute then took a look around again. Is there a town named "New York" in Norway? °° she asked with disbelief. 'cause we're still in Norway, right?

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsDim 19 Mai 2013, 23:10
Wh- ... Norway ? What the fuck ? No of course not ! New York, born and raised, bro ! There's no way Noah would ever set foot in Europe. He liked America very much, thank you. Besides, they were speaking English. The girl didn't make sense. No. We're in America. Are you on drugs ?

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsLun 20 Mai 2013, 01:12
She laughed. She couldn’t help it. America? She laughed even more. But after a couple of minutes, she stopped abruptly. The guy looked truly serious and she felt shivers running through her spine. You’re freaking me out, you know. I’ve been in Norway for the last two years, okay? This can’t be America! Even if she was pretty sure he had indeed an American accent.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsLun 20 Mai 2013, 03:00
I've been in NYC for the past 20 years, so I'm pretty sure I'm beating ya there, lady. He casually said. Not that he recognized the surroundings. And not that it was so logical for the city to be completely silent and... dead. Where the fuck is everyone ? He quietly muttered.

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsLun 20 Mai 2013, 17:50
A silly thought crossed her mind. She stepped closely to him with narrowed eyes. Where I come from, cities are dead. And full of dead. Living dead, I mean. Zombies. And the place look just like one of them. She paused for a second. Except for the zombies... She stared into space and mumbled for herself : I don't get it.

[ HRP : ahlàlà mon dieu, j'espère qu'il n'y a pas trop de fautes ! Certains messages me demandent un temps fou de réflexion XD ]

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsLun 20 Mai 2013, 17:56
[ HRP : Welcome to my world 8D C'est pourquoi je réponds plus rapidement aux RPs anglais aussi >A> Ça me demande moins de réflexion et moins de dictionnaire google vu que ça vient tout seul. ]

Either she was tripping balls, or she was telling the truth. According to Noah, no one could be on drugs being that lucid, but he also didn't buy the "zombie city" thing. It was just too... unreal. Ah. Maybe it's one of those fucking mutants who can't control their goddamn abilities. He suggested. We might be stuck in some kind of dimension.

Dernière édition par Siparti le Lun 20 Mai 2013, 18:33, édité 1 fois

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsLun 20 Mai 2013, 18:22
[ HRP : justement, je me disais "Mais comment elle fait avec tous ces RP en français ?! °°" XD ... I'm impressed. ]

She meditated his words. She couldn't tell wether she believed in zombies or not before the world came to... well, what it is now. But she considered the dimension thing to be believable. There was just one detail she didn't understand. Mutants? What do you mean?

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsMar 21 Mai 2013, 13:29
You know. Mutants. People with abilities ? "Monsters" ? He looked at her face, but she didn't seem to show any sign of recognition. She had no idea what he was talking about, did she ? No ?

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsMer 22 Mai 2013, 20:36
Huh? You're kidding me, right? Did I told you that I live in a world full of zombies ? she said, detaching every word. They are monsters to me. She played a instant with her hammer for him to figure it out. What about abilities? What do you mean by "people with abilities"?

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsVen 24 Mai 2013, 18:12
Well... people that are a bit more... evolved than others, if you want. They got powers. Like... telekinesis or telepathy or whatever. He briefly glanced at her. I'm basically a superhero 8D

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsMer 29 Mai 2013, 00:28
You mean people like Superman, Spiderman... Hulk? She looked at him with a rising feeling of unexplainable euphoria. And did you just say « I'm basically a superhero »? Are you one of these awesome guys? Cause I lo... A silly idea crossed her mind. Okay, wait, let me think. I can't believe you're from an other planet, that's not scientifically very likely, she said, slowly. So, have you been bitten by a spider? Or were you nucleairised or something? Oh yeah, that's so much more plausible, well done Unknown! She chuckled. You know, a few years ago, I would have laughed at you but after the zombie thing, I can believe to almost everything, so... She shrugged. (And she was so enthousiastic she didn't notice she'd spoke so much.)

Spoiler:

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsLun 03 Juin 2013, 18:30
Err... well, he hadn't exactly wanted to compare mutants with the well-known superheros from the comic books, but the girl sort of had a point. Also... being labelled as a superhero was pretty cool /grin. Surely that must work on the ladies. Nope, just from old planet earth, missy. He said coolly. Let's say it's human evolution. From monkeys to humans, and from humans to mutants. Got it ?

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsMer 12 Juin 2013, 10:29
Got it. And I have to admit that I prefer the mutant thing over zombie stuff. She thought for a minute, absentmindly playing with her hammer. So… If I’m not any more in Zombieland, Norway and you’re not any more in New York City, America… Then where are we? Any idea?

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsMer 12 Juin 2013, 20:35
Well that's the thing. I'm a GPS. He gestured at his head as if he were indicating that his brain was the system that caused him to be so amazing. I'm supposed to always know where we are. So: not on earth in any case. Nope, not on earth. But they were in a city nonetheless, and those rain clouds high above did not augur well. What do you say about taking a stroll in town, milady ?  

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsDim 16 Juin 2013, 11:18
She nodded briefly. Yes milord, let’s go for a walk. And maybe we’d find a place to… She was about to say “sleep” because of the darkness but she didn’t want to be misunderstood. To shelter from the rain in case of the clouds burst open, she finished. She was pretty sure it wasn’t the right idiom but anyway, he would understand, right? Even if he was a GPS and no decoder.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The city that never sleepsSam 22 Juin 2013, 14:34
Right... And let's hope there are no zombies in town. That would be great. He put his hands in his pockets and started to walk, not paying any attention to the girl who he knew would follow like a meek lamb as he headed for the city center. The streets were dead, cars parked right on the road, but there were no signs of disturbance or a panic. It was as if everybody just suddenly vanished, in the middle of their daily activities. 

X-Men
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne