>
HautBas
Le Deal du moment : -17%
-17% Apple MacBook Air M2 13” 512 Go (2022)
Voir le deal
1179 €

I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going.

Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Rappel du premier message :

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP : privé i guess ? :d
- Tour de jeu : //
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : hmm, deux semaines ?
- Autre : yes.

Don't you hate it when you wake up and end up not knowing where you are ?
I don’t. It’s one of my favorite pure bliss moment, actually ; you basically forget about everything that's a big deal. Like the fact that you are in a zombie apocalypse. Shit I remember that. Great, now it’s ruined.

… I still have no clue about this place though. No clue at all.

Although it does look like a living room, and an old-fashioned one that is ; chimney made of visible bricks, velvet curtains (there's a dusty beam of light passing throught, so I assume It’s morning – at least I know when I am) ; and a gloomy decoration (weird-ass looking portraits and two skulls in the shelves) ; did I mention the number of books in here ? No I didn’t because it would take a while to count them.

I left the bearskin carpet (where I was sitting) to get close to the shelves, I reached for one random book aaand… it was gibberish. I tried my luck with two more but they were also written in a foreign language. When I went to take a look out the window, the sight was poor as fuck. Only grass, that’s it. I couldn’t open the window, and I’m not dumb enough to break it, the smash could wake up the deads.

It was clearly a home, or maybe a mansion ; he’d have to explore it to know for sure.

I'm usually slow at waking up but, I’m little too conscious at this point to not remember anything related to this location and…an–

And he sneezed really loud. It was really dusty in here.

Dernière édition par Reck le Mer 05 Déc 2018, 20:33, édité 2 fois

Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

He didn’t hear ?! Urg. Despair and shame overwhelm me. This is it. The end of me. I did my time, I though I was too young to go senile, took those things for granted. If this isn’t a phase, I don’t know how I’m supposed to survive out there with this handicape. I took out my knife, and approached the hallway until the room – fortunately, it was one of the closest to reach. I entered and avoided absolutely to look at the window ; then went blindly to catch the candles on the nightstand and tried to light them. But I didn't manage to, the flame - for some goddamn reason - dosen't last long, as it will soon be with my heart, at this rate. I fucking hate my life. Fuck this. Fuck every living and nonliving being on this freaky planet.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
Um... do you need some help with that ? My arm generates a small spark sometimes, if I work it correctly. Used it a few times when Anarchi needed it. Also got a flashlight on there, but it's deactivated. Don't need flashlights to drive. Personally only use the basic functions: finger and arm movement. Too bad it feels like it's made for grander things.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Maybe I can’t because my hands are shaking, or maybe because there isn't enough oxygen in the room, beats me. Oh. Most probably because I'm just unlucky - that sounds like a more reasonable reason. I pass him the matches, then I let myself fall on the bed, feeling weak in the knees "Be my guest. " I press my feet against the ground so that my legs stop twitching nervously.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I light the candles with ease. Seems like Serah got the shakes. Whatever he's seeing and hearing must be scary. Maybe he's used to living indoors like a pet. Or maybe he's on some type of hallucinogenic drugs. Heard that can be a scary experience. Can you sleep that type of thing off? Um... If I want him to stay calm and not have a mental breakdown, I should make him feel at ease. Right? Right. Can guard the door if ye need to err... catch some z's.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Light means more moving shadows. It’s not reassuring, but it’s better than the dark (or is it?). Also, why would he volunteer to do the watchdog? Do I look this pitiful? Man. I still remember that sound even though it isn't the first time I hear it ; the impact of the body against the floor - it makes me burst into laughter. That sound was freaking ridiculous. "... don't mind me. Wasn’t laughing at you." My nerves are wrecked. I sigh and rub my eyes "Nah." I'm not a pussy alright... "So you need no sleep, or you’re actually just being nice.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Don't need sleep ? Sleep is my middle name. (Well... I don't actually have a middle name, but if I had one, it would be sleep.) Sleeping is good. If sleeping were something you could do all the time — or if you'd get paid for it, it'd become a professional sleeper. Saying "you need no sleep" was crazytalk. Of course, that's not something that'd come out of my mouth. Nor would I say I'm nice. Dunno... all seems kinda braggy. Thought you'd have trouble sleeping otherwise, I explain.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I snort and take another candle to light it up with the first one, then add it to the candle holder. "Tell you what Riot, If I can't sleep, I'll just ask you to knock me off." Don't worry, I've learned my lesson. I'm no masochist, I just overestimate myself sometimes. And now I'm honestly too tired to get up and close the window. I've got no will left; to the point that I'll just take off my shirt and use it to wipe off all the blood that came out from my nose (instead of using another tissue). I touch gently my nose, it's... it's crooked. Throbbing pain all over my face. I lay down and cry. Internally.

Dernière édition par Reck le Mar 12 Juil 2016, 23:18, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Oh um... 'd rather not. Enough violence for one day. His nose didn't look good. My fault. My arm's fault. Damn arm. Should've invested more credits into building it, fixing it. Was in a hurry back then, since next race was coming up. Had a deadline I couldn't miss. Now I have a crappy arm. Not gonna happen for my eye, no sir. Technically need good eyesight to race, so it's worth the wait. Briefly wonder how I could ease his pain, then sit down on my ass cause there's nothin' I can do and I know it. Don't have the tools.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Everything's so calm, it's disturbing. I'm trying to clear my mind... yeh jokes aside: I'm remembering a lot of things I didn't notice before. I know that last time I checked, I was in the camp; woke up here without my backpack. What if all this shit is some kind of an entrance rite? That wouldn't do good to my trust issues. There's also that bizarre thing that didn't trigger me before; remember that room filled with dead cats? Something's really surreal about it. The smell was shit, but there were no flies nor warms, nothing living at all in fact. Huh. "You asleep?"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

I open my eye. 'parently he's the type to ask "are you asleep" a lot to a sleeping person, which wakes them and makes them not-asleep even though they could've been earlier. 's all good though. Don't hold a grudge. No.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:
I'm exactly that type of person. I don't even have anything to tell, actually. When I can't sleep, I shan't let the others sleep, that's all. Ok, let's really try to sleep... think about something really nice. Pizza. Boobs. Pizza. Oh yeah, my favorite song. He began to hum a little
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Could things get more awkward? Never thought I'd have a sense of these things, but the silence and low humming of a grown man sure puts a damper on things. Uncomfortable atmosphere. Wish things'd lighten up. At home you do that with booze and poker. Though I guess that's what got me here in the first place...

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
What? It's the kind of things you do when you're alone and sleepless. And It lifts the spirit to have a love song stuck in your head instead of a gloomy sound. "Aren't ya bored?" What can I do for a distraction that doesn't involve moving a lot, 'cause I feel lazy. "You familiar with the truth or dare game?"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Who isn't familiar with that game? Something youngsters do while eating marshmallows on space camp. Needless to say it wasn't something I've often done. Still, the premise is easy to understand. I nod.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
You're so stupid that you'll end up happy, that's what my mum told me one day. But she was wrong. Mums are always wrong (except when they're right). I'm not stupid enough. So hey, the best way to forget about how much life is complicated for folks like me is to watch children's cartoon at 4AM ; or in this case, play some stupid games "So truth or dare?"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
It was an excellent question. Truth or dare? Stared out before me, probably looking like someone who contemplates his entire life. Were decisions ever this complicated before. What kind of questions would "truth" put forth? What kind of dares? I scratched my nose nervously, looking at my shoes feet. Dare.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Scared of the truth, is he now ? We'll see, that's a too hasty judgement, Serah. "Let's see..." Do a barrel roll?  No. Go put one of those dresses in the closet ? Hm, nah. Stand up and dance ? Hey no, the poor guy, that’s too horrible even from me "Act up like a diva vampire." Now that's funny, I wonder how good of an actor he is.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Blank stare. Again. Probably a look that accompanies most of my conversations. Huh? What's a vampire.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
His clueless expression made me almost pinch the top of my nose, "...Alright, maybe too complicated... just like a diva then ?" And to think that I was nice enough to not dare him to dance.
Ok I admit, I was afraid that it would be too cringy.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Again, that blank look. He must think I'm some uncivilized monster. He's prob'ly right. My cultural knowledge doesn't go further than booze and races. Ok... um... A small pause gives me time to think. How does err... how does a diva act ?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
"Nice try." I wait but, he adds nothing ; s'not a joke. "Erg, let’s forget about the diva. You know what’s a vampire right ?” The candle is flickering because of my sudden movement - I turned to him, impatient and still expecting from him, for some reason.

Dernière édition par Reck le Jeu 14 Juil 2016, 23:20, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Saying straight up "no" seems embarrassing. I really should know this apparently. His expectations make me nervous. Real nervous. So I attempt to guess. ... some kind of alien?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I rub my chin nervously while looking away an instant; he doesn't know, alright. " Kinda. It's a legendary creature. An undead that lives in coffins, can transform into bats, and sustains himself by drinking the blood of the livings. Hm, he's also supposed to fear the sunlight, holy water and garlic. " I sigh " Well, there's many versions... still doesn't ring a bell? "
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I shake my head. Only know of one legend. I pause again. I speak with a lot of pauses. Well maybe a few more. Like... three or four maybe. But those were all legends that lead to credits. Money. Treasures. The kind that circulates on a rotten planet like Manooine. So... an alien that feeds on blood, dislikes the sun and water and garlic. I look up. Why does it sleep in a coffin? Doesn't seem all that comfy.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I straighten up suddenly and frown. I didn't say that he sleeps in the coffin, how did he know that? Aha. Did we finally set foot in the pit of the well? ... Well ok, I did say that he lives in it ; still, that's a very specifically accurate formulation. I'll wait for his next false step before breaking hell loose, though. "I just explained why: so he doesn't burn up because of the sunlight. And probably because he's dead too."
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne