HautBas
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Hitchhiker's guide to the multiverse

Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeYeva, 26Larae, 423Katja, 26Raïssa, 16Moira, 72Robin, 40Eibhlín, 39
Nano. MondeNano. MondeChimèresAdPX-MenChimèresAdPX-MenLockwood
AvatarAvatar‘Yeva'‘Larae'‘Katja'‘Raïssa'‘Moira'RobinSetesh
Super Nanite
Mey
Crédit avatar : anndr sur Deviantart
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (2 votes)

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP : Ouvert aux incrustations
- Type de RP : UA Faille
- Tour de jeu : Yeva - Navi
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : 7 x 77 ans
- Sauts de tours : A pas
- Autre : Rp anglophone qui suit celui-ci

If everything had gone according to the plan, Yeva should have been back home, in Moscow by now. Except things hadn’t, if the pagoda in front of her was any indication. Just splendid. And of course now she had no one to zap her miraculously across the world. She was going to have to figure out another way to get home. Maybe if she was anywhere near Peking she could try to catch the Trans-Siberian?

She was at that point in her musings, all the while trying (and failing miserably) not to stand out to much in her Russian clothes in a foreign country, when her eyes caught something unusual her brain took some time to process. At first sight, it was a perfectly plain and normal mirror. There was no unusual feature that could explain why it had caught her attention. But upon looking closer… it turned out that what she saw in that mirror wasn’t the reflection of the street she was in. Not sure if she could trust her eyes, she stepped closer to the small shop where it was hanging.

If you asked her later what had happened, she would have been quite unable to give you a definite answer. One second she’d been standing in front of a small Chinese street shop staring at an odd mirror, the next one… she was no longer outside, but she was still nowhere near being home. What on earth was going on with her? Or around her? She was so disturbed by this new change of surroundings, that it took a moment before she noticed that she wasn’t alone.

"Good afternoon."

Or was it morning here? There was no way for her to know.

Hitchhiker's guide to the multiverse Fan_ch10
Hitchhiker's guide to the multiverse Blason-Touristonanite2
Hitchhiker's guide to the multiverse J4v0
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
As teenagers do (or so I am told), Navi was staring far too long at his reflection. Unlike most teenagers however, the reflection that was staring back at him was not his own. The long flowy hair that he had dyed half-black—the other half had kept its original platinum blonde color—was grey and frizzy like an old woman's. His face had wrinkles (the worst!) and don't even get me started on the nose. Good gods. Truly atrocious. Thankfully the reflection did not remain in the mirror. The old woman zapped out, landing right in his cushy room. And she talked! Err... good afternoon ?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeYeva, 26Larae, 423Katja, 26Raïssa, 16Moira, 72Robin, 40Eibhlín, 39
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Compared to her maid’s fairly dramatic reaction when an unexpected visitor had popped (literally) in Moscow, Yeva found this individual’s reaction extremely calm. Unsettlingly so. Oh, and his looks didn’t help the general impression of strangeness. Or was it "her"? The voice sounded boyish, but the hair was that of a girl (be it one with strange ideas about suitable dies). Anyway, whether it was a he or a she, her interlocutor hadn’t run away screaming (yet?), so she might as well take advantage of it while it lasted. "It may sound like a somewhat odd question, but could you please tell me where I am?"

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
That's rich! She barged into his bedroom and asked him where she was? Once the shock had worn of, Navi stood up. He was dressed quite provocatively. Anything to annoy the old man he was rooming with really. Apparently showing a bit of skin was scandalous for a boy his age. People just didn't have a sense for fashion around here. With one hand on his hip, Navi eyed the old woman up and down, then turned his head sideways. He had a curious glint in his eyes. Why you're in my bedroom. Was that not your intention? A failed spell perhaps?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
"In my bedroom." Now that was both specific and helpful, really. Nonetheless, Yeva was in no position to make demands, so she let it slide and tried another approach. "No, indeed, it was not my intention. Nor do I know how I and where I have arrived, hence my question." One thing was certain: she wasn't in Russia. Or in China, for the matter. "Oh, well, I suppose I might as well try to do things the right way. I am Yeva Yakoleva Bogomolova. As strange as it may seem, I was trying to return to Russia after having been misplaced me in China." It didn't make any sense. It hadn't made any as she'd lived it, and it was even worse when spoken out loud.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Curiouser and curiouser. She had a strange way of saying she was lost. "Misplaced"? Whereabouts is Rush'ja ? Or Tchaïna, for that matter. Navi had heard of neither. It sounded southern though. If he hadn't been so curious, he might've remembered to introduce himself too.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
In a way, she had the start of an answer: if the stranger didn't event know where Russia was (or how to pronounce it properly), she was probably very far from home. Again. She held back an unproductive sigh. "Stretched out over Europe and Asia, to the north of those continents." That vast expanse of mostly empty and inhospitable land with the occasional very hospitable place, you know? Take any map and you couldn't really oversee it.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Never heard of it. His interest waned. You miscalculated your course. Because surely she had come here through some sort of wayward, magical teleportation. Not really Navi's kind of magic. He was more interested in her strange attire. What are you wearing? he asked, pointing at the boring drabs around her body. Is that common where you're from?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (3 votes)
Oh splendid, even « Europe » and « Asia » didn’t ring a bell. She truly was far from home. She would definitely be late for dinner and could only hope that her suspicious disappearance wouldn’t bring her family in trouble. And did he seriously not know a dress when he saw one? Not for the first time, she held back a sigh and replied in the most diplomatic tone she could muster. « It is a dress, and it exists in different variants that are fairly common for Russian women. » Except Yeva’s was not that common because it clearly marked her as someone from the older generation of the upper class, but… details.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I know what a dress is, he said, knowing what a dress was. He simply never saw one as... boring as she wore. Colorless, uninteresting, covering too much of her body. Perhaps because of her age? Navi couldn't imagine ever dressing down, even with age, but he wasn't exactly vying to see an old man's legs either. Wouldn't you rather wear something unconventional?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
Clearly that boy/girl (she still wasn’t sure about that point) knew nothing of the intricacies of living in a city where the slightest misstep could have severe consequences. Anything unconventional attracted attention, and typically not the kind of attention anyone in their right mind would want to attract. « As a matter of fact, I would not. » If she wanted to, she would do so. Well, except she wouldn’t because she had enough self-preservation instinct to be reasonable.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
How sad for her to willingly step into those drab clothes. Navi took comfort in the knowledge that not everyone could have such a keen eye for fashion. What a miserable world that would be ! How could he ever outshine anyone in that hypothetical world? What a shame, he replied, without truly meaning a single world. Shall I help you home then?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Fashion considerations aside, for the first time since she’d heard her maid’s frightened scream, an actual, genuine smile curved Yeva’s lips. Despite the strange circumstances of her appearance, this still unnamed person seemed to hold no grudge and to be more willing to help than the purple "demon" she'd recently left. "If you could do so, I would greatly appreciate it."

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I can certainly make an attempt. No promises. Navi did not make promises he couldn't keep. Instead, he combed his hair over his right shoulder and casually started to braid the black and blond strands together into a braid. His eyes were set on the mirror in front of him, not so much to look at his reflection (although it was gorgeous, of course), but to analyze the object through which the old lady had first appeared. Some type of mirror spell, I'm assuming ?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Was it truly wise to trust an "attempt"? The last such attempt she had volunteered for had landed her somewhere in China or something. But what other option did she have? None. "I wouldn’t know, I do not practise witchcraft." She preferred to be entirely clear on that point. It was already bad enough that she had recently been accused of summoning a demon when she had done no such thing. Her purple visitor might or might not have been a demon — she suspected the latter — his arrival had been unsummoned, unannounced and unwelcome.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Navi raised a well-maintained eyebrow. It's not witchcraft. Do I look like a witch to you? Witches were old crones that lived in swamps and cackled at the moon (or so he imagined). They truly had nothing in common. Besides the fact that they practiced magic and made potions, that is, but otherwise, truly nothing at all!

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Did this as yet unnamed person look like a witch ? They sure dressed strangely, but maybe it was the norm in this part of the world? "I am not familiar with witches, I do not know what one looks like." And now if everyone she met could stop assuming that she was familiar with anything paranormal, she would greatly appreciate it. Being a perfectly normal person with a perfectly normal life was the best way to live a perfectly normal and long life, as her wrinkles and snow-white hair showed.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Not like this. The young boy accentuated his sentence by moving his hands down his body to show off his curves. He was quite proud of them. Anyway... Now that that (important) issue was out of the way, they could focus on less critical things such as finding a counterspell for that mirror magic. He must've read something about it in a book somewhere. But which one? Follow me! Best to start downstairs in his father's study.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
That description of witches was anything but instructive, but if her interlocutor did not press the matter, Yeva was certainly not going to do so. She followed her androgynous guide out of the room, still with the nagging feeling that trusting someone who did not look much older than a child with her fate was a terrible idea. She was going to regret this… but then she would also regret not taking every chance she got of going home, so there was that.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Careful not to trip and accidentally break your neck, Navi warned the old woman. These stairs might be made of rock but they're old and flimsy. Just like Whatshername. Did he even ask for it? Ah well. Although he had no need for a lightsource (he could travel through his home blindfolded), the young mage still summoned a small orb of light in the palm of his hand so WHN would be able to see where she put her feet. How kind of him.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Old houses and tricky stairs, now that was something she was actually familiar with. Too bad it was the only universal constant so far. She nodded and went down the stairs with one hand against the wall. A handrail would have been more helpful, but this was better than nothing.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
When they finally arrived downstairs, there was about as much to see as in the staircase. That is to say: not much at all. Not until Navi activated his adoptive father's lighting spell, which turned on all the torches at once. A library of some kind. Row upon row upon row of old tomes. And true enough, some tables, held up with even more dusty tomes. A century worth of literature, if not more. Where to begin ? pondered Navi, a finger to his lips.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
A simple action that lit up an entire room was not unusual for Yeva. Her house had been outfitted with electricity for decades, thank you very much. However, she did not expect that torches would light up in such a way. Definitely witchcraft, no matter what this strange person claimed. Oh well, at this point she might as well accept it and focus on getting back home. She hoped her host’s (splendid, now she was the unexpected and possibly unwanted guest) question was rhetorical, because she couldn’t offer even the beginning of an answer. So, her only reply was a questioning glance.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
How about you look in this section, he said, pointing in the opposite direction, while I look over here ? His nose was already pasted against the spine of a book. This was going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Oh and don't touch any of the vials and potions. Just the books.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
"And what am I looking for, exactly?" She was not overly fond of going through what were most likely books no good Christian was supposed to read, but she would if that was necessary to go home. But even so, she needed at the very least a vague idea of her objective.

Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne